We welcome interest from educators with leadership experience who have proven ability to:
- Deliver learning programmes that reflect the Catholic special character of our school
- Build and sustain high trust relationships
- Ensure culturally responsive practice and understanding of Aotearoa New Zealand’s cultural heritage, using Te Tiriti o Waitangi as the foundation
- Build and sustain collective leadership and professional community
- Think and plan strategically, and engage others in a meaningful way
- Evaluate practices in relation to outcomes
- Adept management of resources to achieve vision and goals
- Be able to attend to their own learning as leaders and their own wellbeing
- Embody the school’s values, and showing moral purpose, optimism, agency and resilience
- Contribute to the development and wellbeing of education beyond our school
- Demonstrate excellent pedagogical and curriculum knowledge and assessment.
This is a tagged position and the successful applicant will have a 0.6 teaching component to the role which provides the opportunity to stay closely connected to our learners. This will be negotiated depending on the strengths and interests of the successful candidate.
Capabilities to maintain programmes and activities that reflect the special character of the school shall be a condition of appointment.
How to apply
Please fill out the application pack and send details.
Mini Joseph, Principal